Awards & Recognition
Nobody Trashes Tennessee, the State of Tennessee’s researched-based litter prevention campaign managed by TDOT, is a comprehensive, statewide communications campaign that tells the story of litter on Tennessee’s roadways and its impact on public health and safety, the ecosystem, and the economy. The campaign has received awards and accolades for excellence in programming and communications.
Nobody Trashes Tennessee is proud to be recognized for its anti-littering efforts.
2022 PARTHENON AWARDS
The Parthenon Awards recognizes exceptional work and leadership from Tennessee public relations community. Nobody Trashes Tennessee received recognition for excellence in PR and communications by PRSA Nashville Chapter, earning several awards including:
- Events and Observance More Than Seven Days – TDOT’s No Trash November Observance
- Integrated Communications – TDOT’s No Trash November Campaign
- Media Relations – Nobody Trashes Tennessee Campaign Relaunch
- Media Relations – Nobody Trashes Tennessee No Trash November
- Websites – NobodyTrashesTennessee.com Relaunch
KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL AWARDS
The Keep America Beautiful National Awards program celebrates the work of its nearly 700 community-based affiliates, millions of volunteers and participants, and corporate and community partners for their commitment to end littering, improve recycling, and beautify America’s communities.
- 2021 – State Agency Partnership Award – TN Department of Transportation – Keep Tennessee Beautiful
- 2022 – State Agency Partnership Award – TN Department of Transportation – Keep Tennessee Beautiful
JOIN THE MOVEMENT – MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Do you want to help Nobody Trashes Tennessee in its mission to stop littering and help keep Tennessee beautiful? Join the Movement and let’s make a difference together.